concrete with new possibilities
Self-compact concrete SCC
SCC is a line of products with the specific properties of the fresh mix. It has a fluid consistency (slump) and the ability to self-compact without vibration. It guarantees the tight filling of formworks, including those with densely arranged rebars or complex shapes.
- it does not require vibration during the laying of the fresh mix
- it is compacted under its own weight without the need for mechanical vibration (SCC) or with minimum compaction, e.g. by compaction by rodding (ASCC mixes)
- tight filling of the cavities and formwork
- perfectly wraps around the reinforcement rods
- allows the concreting of elements with complex shapes and dense rebars
- helps to obtain the exact representation of the formwork shape, improves the quality of element edges, e.g. exposed concrete and fair-faced concrete
what do you benefit?
- easier finishing works and faster construction
- higher tightness compared to regular concrete
- reduction of vibrations and the noise from vibration which are hazardous for human health
- higher quality of constructed elements
- foundation footing and plates
- walls, ceilings, columns, pillars, poles, etc.
- elements with densely arranged rebars
- demanding and complex shapes
- modern architecture
- other special applications
- available in the following compressive strength classes: C20/25; C25/30; C30/37 and higher*
- fluid state (tested with SF1 - SF3 Abrams' cone)
- resistance to the segregation of components and bleeding, i.e. separation of water from the concrete mix
- application with the use of a pump, basket or directly from the concrete mixer
- maintenance as for regular concrete types
* Basic production and delivery of concrete is performed in accordance with: PN-EN 206+A2:2021-08 "Concrete. Requirements, properties, manufacturing and compliance" and PN-B-06265:2022-08 "Concrete -- Requirements, performance, production and conformity -- National supplement to PN-EN 206+A2:2021-08".