The agrico concrete line covers special mixes designed for high resistance to variable ground conditions, activity of chemically aggressive environments and difficult conditions of use.
- guaranteed tightness - elimination of water permeability and substances hazardous for the ground
- chemical resistance - protection against the adverse impact of an acidic environment and chemically aggressive agents
- freeze-thaw resistance - protection against rain and freezing
- resistance to loads - high durability of concrete and resistance to load under intensive machinery operation
- agrico.S - elements of outbuildings
- agrico.M - freeze-thaw resistant paving
- agrico.P - special floors (also with dispersed rebars)
what do you benefit?
- significant improvement of structure durability and concrete substrates used in difficult conditions
- high resistance to frost and variable soil conditions
- high water repellence of concrete as compared to standard mixes
- compressive strength classes, respectively:
C16/20, C20/25, C25/30 i C30/37* agrico.S
C20/25, C25/30 i C30/37* agrico.P / zbrojone agrico.P
C25/30 i wyższe* agrico.M
- consistency class, depending on product S3 or S4
- water repellence class W8 and higher
- resistance of concrete to freezing in exposure class XF2 - XF3 (agrico.M)
- application with the use of a pump, basket or directly from the concrete mixer
- maintenance as for regular concrete types
* Basic production and delivery of concrete is performed in accordance with: PN-EN 206+A2:2021-08 "Concrete. Requirements, properties, manufacturing and compliance" and PN-B-06265:2022-08 "Concrete -- Requirements, performance, production and conformity -- National supplement to PN-EN 206+A2:2021-08".