Information on personal data processing
Dyckerhoff Polska Sp. z o.o. (“Company”) processes the personal data of potential employees and associates further to the recruitment process. Please find below information on how and why the Company processes your personal data and how it cares about its protection.
Purpose of processing
- The Company is the controller of personal data provided in the course of the recruitment process. The purpose of processing the obtained personal data is the correct and effective completion of recruitment during the current and future hiring processes. This means that the Company decides about the purpose and how it processes your personal data further to the recruitment process.
- The Company exercises best efforts to ensure the safety of your personal data and guarantees that its processing is performed in compliance with the applicable regulations.
Consent to personal data processing
- In certain cases, the Company will process your data pursuant to consent. Remember that in all such situations the decision concerning the provision of consent or not is up to you. No consent will make processing impossible.
- In the event of processing carried out pursuant to consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, however, consent withdrawal will have no impact on the compliance of processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Data that is processed pursuant to the consent given includes:
- Data that you have disclosed in recruitment documents, other than the data referred to in Article 221 of the Labour Code – first name (names) and the surname, the date of birth, contact details indicated by you, education, professional qualifications, your professional career until now,
- Participation in future recruitments.
Recipients of personal data
- Your personal data may be disclosed by the Company to other entities (so-called personal data recipients). Such recipients may include service providers co-operating with the Company, e.g. external advisors, providers of IT solutions. In each case, the provision or outsourcing of data is carried out pursuant to the relevant agreement on the outsourcing of personal data processing and in compliance with the guidelines established by the Company.
- The Controller has the right to disclose certain information on a data subject to appropriate authorities or third parties, if their request is based on relevant legal grounds and in compliance with the regulations of applicable law.
Duration of personal data processing
- In the event of participation in the current recruitment process, your personal data will be stored for up to 30 days from its completion. If consent to participate in future recruitment processes has been given, your data will be stored for a period of up to 2 years from the moment of sending an application or until the moment when such consent is withdrawn.
- After the expiry of the processing period, personal data will be deleted or anonymised, or data will be processed in such a way as to make it impossible to link it to any person.
Transfer of personal data to a third state
- In principle, the Company does not transfer your personal data to third countries, or states from outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA). The processing of personal data outside the territory of EEA frequently involves an increased risk of the violation of your rights and freedoms due to lower standards of personal data protection there than in the European Union.
- If such a transfer of your personal data were to take place, which may occur due to the use of information technology solutions based on cloud solutions or serviced by a service centre outside EEA, the Group will provide a mechanism that legalises such a transfer in compliance with the EU law and ensures appropriate protection guarantees for your personal data. You will be informed about a planned transfer.
- Further to the processing of your personal data by the Company you will be entitled to a number of rights. Below you will find general information on those rights and guidelines concerning how they are used.
- You may send a request concerning the usage of your rights by electronic mail (to: email@example.com) or by traditional post to the Company’s address for communication – (to: the Company’s address). The Company will immediately present its position on your request, not later than within one month from its submission. Within the same period the Company will take measures that it considers justified. In special cases, the period during which the Company will undertake such measures may be extended to 3 months.
- You have the right to obtain information whether and to what extent we process your personal data. In response to your question, we will provide you with written or electronic information (according to your choice) about the scope and purposes of processing your personal data, the categories of processed data, time of its processing, entities to which we have provided or outsourced the processing of your personal data (so-called data recipients), and also information about the sources from which we have data about you. If processing includes automated decision-making concerning your situation, you will also obtain information on the rules of taking such decision, their importance, and predicted consequences. This right entitles you to demand copies of your personal data, however, only the first copy is given free of charge. The second and each subsequent copy will be paid for.
- You have the right to rectify personal data that is incorrect and update or supplement data, if such data or your situation has changed.
- You have the right to demand the deleting of your data processed by the Company or to limit its processing, if the conditions specified in regulations of law have been met.
- You have the right to demand the transmission of your personal data to another controller or issued to you in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, provided that such a right is limited to the personal data the Company has received from you.
- You have the right to object to processing based on a legitimate interest. This objection must be substantiated since its grounds will be subject to assessment by the Company.
If you consider that our processing of your personal data may violate your rights, please inform us about it. Privacy protection is an important area of our business, therefore we appreciate any comments and suggestions in that respect. Regardless of the above, you may lodge a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data by the Company to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, who is a person dedicated to handling issues relating to personal data protection. The Data Security Officer may be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In matters relating to recruitment, please use the following e-mail address: email@example.com, and also traditional post writing to the Company’s address for communication.
Dyckerhoff Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Zakładowa 3