Concrete is a material formed by mixing cement, coarse and fine aggregate, water and selected additives, which reaches its performance properties as a result of the hydration of cement. The process of production* is performed on concrete mixing lines and it is fully automatic. The concrete mix is delivered to the construction site by concrete mixer trucks or - for semi-dry mixes - by dumpsters.
properties of fresh concrete mix
- consistency for regular concrete V0 and S1 to S5
- workability, pumpability
standard characteristics of cured regular concrete*
- compressive strength, specified in classes from C8/10 to C55/67
- density in dry state from 2000 to 2600 kg/m3
- water repellence level
- resistance of concrete to frost - exposure classes XF1 - XF4
- fire resistance - class A1
- high durability as compared to other construction materials
- application with the use of a pump, basket or directly from the concrete mixer
- necessary thickening of the concrete mix (vibrating)
- maintenance as for regular concrete types
* Basic production and delivery of concrete is performed in accordance with: PN-EN 206+A2:2021-08 "Concrete. Requirements, properties, manufacturing and compliance" and PN-B-06265:2022-08 "Concrete -- Requirements, performance, production and conformity -- National supplement to PN-EN 206+A2:2021-08".
Contact your local Dyckerhoff plant!
location and addresses of our plants
If you need consultancy or advice - please do not hesitate to contact us.