Concrete pavements have become an ideal alternative for asphalt, stone or granite pavers and they are more and more often selected by customers for internal roads, backyards and maneuvering yards. The high quality, strength and comfort of use, as well as high resistance to atmospheric conditions, are the main benefits of this material. This type of pavement surface does not soften as a result of high temperatures and it is very resistant to external factors.
- available in compressive strength classes C25/30 and higher*
- mixes produced based on gravel aggregate or magma/metamorphic rock aggregates
- freeze-thaw strength F150 to F200
- exposure classes from XF1 to XF4
- high durability and resistance of concrete to weather conditions and environmental impact
- bending resistance under splitting
- resistance to cycles of freezing and thawing in the presence of deicing salt (FT0 to FT2)
* Basic production and delivery of concrete is performed in accordance with: PN-EN 206+A2:2021-08 "Concrete. Requirements, properties, manufacturing and compliance" and PN-B-06265:2022-08 "Concrete -- Requirements, performance, production and conformity -- National supplement to PN-EN 206+A2:2021-08".
Contact your local Dyckerhoff plant!
If you need consultancy or advice - please do not hesitate to contact us.